LED lighting fixture DKU 120 A is intended for illumination of crosswalks, roads (type A, B), streets. Has the asymmetric type of light intensity distribution curve.
Lighting fixture name according to manufacture technical conditions: DKU 21U-120-314 U1-AT.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Light sources – light-emitting diodes Cree, Inc.
- Optic - LEDIL OY, Strada 2х2
- Color temperature – 4 000 ÷ 5 000 K
- Luminous flux – 13 800 Lm
- Type of light intensity distribution curve – asymmetric
- Power supply - 220±30 V; 50 Hz
- Nominal power – no more than 120 W
- Power factor – not less than 0,95
- Luminous efficacy – not less than 115 Lm/W
- Color rendering index – 70
- Environmental temperature range - from - 40˚С to + 55 ˚С
- Environmental exposure IP code – IP 65
- Protection index against electric current – 1
- Fastening to the corbel piece – Ø 50 – 60 of mm
- Dimensional specifications – no more than 610х240х100 mm
- Weight – no more than 6.5 kg
- Protection against short circuit, overload, and overheating of the current source
According to the technical task of the customer, we make lamps with a possible power consumption control and luminous flux on a two-wire power line from 100% to 20% in 10% increments.